Newsletter

Recovery Links

About ARA

Donation or Membership

American River Alano FAQ

By-Laws

IRS Tax Form Posting

Contact us

cap

Welcome Picture Purpose and Direction for the American River Alano

The American River Alano is an outside organization, separate and distinct from any 12 Step Group or treatment facility. Although membership is not required to attend meetings, the meeting facility is primarily supported by membership. Each meeting held at the Alano is conducted by an autonomous group, and each group pays rent to the Alano to help with expenses. Rent contributes approximate 35% of the Alano's needs. The other 65% must come from membership or outside donations. Membership in the American River Alano is independent of membership in any of the various organizations that use the facilities for their meetings.

Membership is voluntary and open to all. Members include anyone who supports the objectives of the Alano.

Dues are $100 per year. There are some payment plans available. The Alano is governed by a Board of volunteer directors elected from club membership.

PURPOSE

The purpose of this non profit Corporation is to lease and/or purchase real property for the sole purpose of supporting nonprofit 12 Step self-help groups.

Contact Information

Physical Address:
American River Alano
9346 Greenback Lane
Suite 8
Orangevale, CA 95662
PLEASE DO NOT SEND MAIL TO THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS

Mailing Address:
American River Alano
PO Box 2354
Orangevale, CA 95662

Website: www.AmericanRiverAlano.org
E-mail Address: americanriveralano@yahoo.com
Office Phone : 916-546-8142

cap2